The PRESTEGIOUS “SAMAJRATNA AWARD” is an award presented by POLICE PARVAH NEWS “DEVDHOOT” magazine, Maharashtra on 19th November, 2020 for her dedication and excellent contribution to “To transform world by empowering women and children to live their one life” by changing the social dynamics and turning the moment into powerful movement, making sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.
VAISHALI DHOOT, the founder of STREEBAL FOUNDATION, a LIFE COACH has demonstrated through her life and work, In her 29 YEARS of dedication and with her soul’s sole mission, her unique, special and of high value and quality well-structured Self Defense training, diplomacy, Social norm and game changing she has made the difference by RESHAPING THE MIND SET and empowering MORE THAN 5000 WOMEN AND GIRLS realizing their true potential in every sphere of life to believe that they all are valuable and powerful in our society, deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world.
VAISHALI DHOOT believes that women do have a power to create, nurture and transform. From being a certified Korean Marital Art Taekwondo by World Taekwondo Federation, fitness enthusiast, Biker, Chairperson of Cultural committee and a LIFE COACH. This mother of two is an all-rounder and also strives to share herself and she is also been the best in every job.
THE SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENTS IN HER LIST
- BHARAT RATNA DR.AMBEDKAR AWARD 2019 from two of the most Inspiring Women, RAMA DEVI Ji(Indian politician) who is on the Panel of Chairpersons of the 17 LokSabha and SUNITA Ji DUGGAL (Indian Politician) who is the only WOMAN MEMBER of Parliament from the state of Haryana.
- After the Journey of 29 years in Women Self-Defense, honored to receive the KASTURBA SMRITI CHINHA AWARD from “Sankalp for Khadi and Bapu 150” event held at Ahmedabad.
- She was appointed as the PRESIDENT OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION COUNCIL MUMBAI METROPOLITAN and to be felicitated by SHRIKANT DHUMAL. The department of Consumer Affairs runs a “Jago Grahak Jago” multimedia campaign to create awareness amongst consumers about their rights.
- She is not just a life achiever also won the title of Mrs. GUJARAT. She has achieved so much to inspire women.
She has broken glass ceilings, has pushed the frontiers of women leadership and become incredible role model for our country women and girls and even men and boys too. She works hard to help women of all ages by teaching martial art and self-defense training.
JOIN HANDS with WOMEN’S RENAISSANCE CENTRE, CHENNAI, she serves in their different women empowerment initiatives as an inspiration across regions and generations. She makes a difference and has paved the path for other women and girls to follow in her footsteps and become future leaders.
SOME OF HER TRAINING DONE FROM HER HUGE LIST OF ACTIVITIES
- NEARLY 5000 WOMEN & GIRLS EMPOWERED BY structured SELF DEFENSE TRAINING.
- 120 GIRLS TRAINED IN SELF-DEFENSE TRAINING WORKSHOP AT KRISHNASHRAY GURUKUL, MATHURA
- 60 WOMEN BENEFITTED THRU OUR SELF – DEFENSE TRAINING CONDUCTED COLLABORATION WITH LAJA FOUNDATION AT KARNALA FORT
- 50 SENIOR CITIZEN WOMEN BENEFITTED THRU SPECIAL SELF-DEFENSE SESSION CONDUCTED AT MAHESHWARI PRAGATI MAHILA MANDAL.
- CHILDREN UP TO 12 YEARS OF AGE LEARNT SELF-DEFENSE TRAINING AND TECHNIQUES THRU SOCIETY WORKSHOP SESSIONS AT VARIOUS SOCIETIES IN MUMBAI
WRC & STREEBAL – WOMEN SHAKTHI
WOMENS RENAISSANCE CENTRE is a non – profit NGO foundation that is a proven model not just to educate girls and women of all ages, but also offer the whole community with access to clean water, old age home program, food, sanitation and sustainable village development. WRC also runs BRINDHAVAN GAUSHALA the cow shelter to protect cows as animal welfare initiative, WRC also inspire people with the aim to provide education to every child and offer them the right tool and platform to enroll others to provide and become a part of the solution. They have the GREEN TEMPLE project to Renovate, Reconstruct and maintain the Historic and Heritage temples.
The STREEBAL founder’s zest and mission has taken her foundation to various parts of the country to empower women with self – defense training for schooling girls, working women sr. citizens and vulnerable society. Her workshops are sought after by various public and corporate sectors, schools, clubs, colleges and housing societies. Also, we conduct lectures and brief demonstrations.
We have made some important strides; our work is far from finished. And that is why all keep on working towards a better day for women and girls. And yet this mission needs constant nourishing and multi-stakeholder engagement, and active support—both moral and material. We request EVERY ONE OF YOU to PARTCIPATE and EXTEND YOUR ARMS to make this MISSION SUCCESS.
WE CREATE THE MIND SET; YOUR PUNCH HAS THE POWER